Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] tnom@mucks.net is offline

Default Refrigerator Froze?

snip
Yes, and it is amazing how cheap some of them are. While you can spend
$2500 and up for a fancy model, you can get a basic 18 cu. ft. frost free
for about $450.

I beg to differ. It is very difficult to find one under $1000

Really? You don't know how to shop. There are many listed for less than
$450 at Best Buy as a start. My local store sold me an 18 cu ft frost free
for $399 (delivered) a couple of years ago. It may be a few bucks more
today.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....s&nrp=15&iht=n

Yes, I do know how to shop. You can't use your useless web page to
represent reality. Put your area code into the equation and see what's
really available. Hardly any full size refrigerators under $1000 are
actually available at stores like Best Buy, Lowe's, or Home Depot.