Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Itty bitty lathe

Mon, Aug 20, 2007, 11:51am (EDT+4) (Joe) doth sayeth:
Lighten up. Not everyone is a google master like you. Your 'inspiration'
posts are great. I'm often left wondering how you find half the stuff
you do.
cj
p.s. She did admit to being b.l.o.n.d.e., so lighten up x 2.

They purposely made google simple enough so even blondes could use
it without instructions. Maybe that was a mistake. Using google ain't
rocket science, it's fast, simple, and works - that's why I use it so
much and so often.

I've said it before, I'll say it now, and probably say it again. I
find , and post, stuff that are side effects of searches I make for my
own benefit, and I make a 'lot' of searches. I don't post much of the
really good stuff, because it doesn't relate to wood or woodworking. I
do a lot of searches steam related, but the other day found one of the
strangest contraptions I've ever heard, of that is steam powered - and
wasn't even lookiing for anything steam related or even close to that
thing. I'd post the link, except I don't want to be know as the guy
that post a link to something like that here.

JOAT
I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do
them.
- Picasso