Posted to uk.d-i-y
terry terry is offline

Default Lead flashing

On Aug 20, 9:04 pm, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:
tony sayer wrote:
In article , Mark
rce9.co.uk scribeth thus
Just had a quote for lead flashing. I need two rolls of it.

300mm Code 4, £102 + VAT.

Ouch!

mark

Now you can understand why Mr Pikey is so interested in church
roof's;..

Around here its industrial units as well. January this year I replaced the
lead flashing above the porches of 6 industrial units raided by Mr Pikey.
Replaced it with Wickes Hi-Tack Flashing Strip which has no commercial
value. Good little earner that - and no, it wasn't me who put Mr Pikey up
to it :-)

--
Dave
The Medway Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk

One would think, in this day and age that something made of plastic
and fiberglass would do just as well?
Is that what the Wickes stuff, referred to above, is?