Posted to alt.home.repair
jJim McLaughlin jJim McLaughlin is offline

Default Home Depot , Fox TV, and Global Warming

How much carbon emissions were required to run the computers and monitors
on which your silly screed was seen?

Seems to me that the only ethical thing a consumer as concerned as you
profess
to be can do to alleviate your worries is to off yourself.

Your personal carbon footprint will be diminished, and you will no
longer cause
others to consume so much fossil fuel generated electricity reading
your rants.

Have a nice day.

Drop dead.

Concerned Consumer wrote:

I assume that most of us here want to enjoy our lives
and want our children and grandchildren to have an
equally good or better life.

To that end, an overwhelming concensus of REAL science
is that humans have caused the looming catastrophe of
global warming. The evidence is pouring in (pun intended)
for those who choose to see.

Unfortunately, the global warming deniers, who are closely
linked to the present Administration, are still clinging to
their myth and promulgating it in the remaining few media
that will push the myth -- for political reasons.

It is no secret that this Administration is run by and for
the extractive industries -- oil, coal, natural gas, forests --
with all regard for the bottom line, and NO regard for
the future of our children and grandchildren; indeed,
for our only home, the Earth.

Nor is it any secret that Fox TV functions as the
television arm of the White House.

A particularly damning video of Fox TV global warming deniers
can be viewed at

http://foxattacks.com/

At that URL, we are given a chance to protest to Home
Depot about its advertising on Fox TV.

I don't enjoy shopping at "Home Despot" for a variety
of reasons. Now I have another reason to ask them
to shape up about global warming, or lose my business.

Hope you will view the video and take action.

Concerned Consumer