Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Removing Mira Shower

"Forestfan" wrote in message

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote Pull the
central knob straight off - it's on a four-grooved shaft, iirc.
The rotary outside one also pulls straight off after that once you
remove a horseshoe clip.
The 2.5mm allan grubscrews round the periphery will allow you to take
the body away from the backplate once removed.

Is it knackered? You can get a complete rebuild kit for about a tenner.

It was from our en-suite, all installed by the previous owner. All his
sealing aroound the tray had failed, I suspect he used non waterproof
grout on the tiles judging by the crud behind them & the ease with which
they came off.

The whole lot is now in the skip outside,

I won't be reusing the shower..

Then the correct tool is a hammer.

Adam