Posted to misc.invest.real-estate,misc.consumers.house,alt.building.construction
krw krw is offline

Default Matt Barrow is easy.

In article ,
says...

"krw" wrote in message
t...
In article , willshak@
00hvc.rr.com says...

I came in late on this conversation. Who is winning?

I am. He won't even say what his issue is

The issue is that you don't have the slighest grasp of population trends or
demographics.

Again, you won't enter the conversation. Your only purpose is to
call people, you haven't a clue about, names.

so his posting is a total
waste of his time.

A waste of time in that I'm evidently trying to flesh out coherrent
arguments from a primitive , tribalistic mind.

You're doing nothing of the kind. You refuse to discuss, only
insult.

I'm just sitting in a hotel room happy to waste
his time (mine is already wasted, sitting in a hotel room .

Your mind seems wasted, too.

You're the one with the mental problems, as you're showing.

As such, [PLONK]

Run away! It's all you can do when you're shown to be an empty
shirt.

I told you folks that I was winning. Assholes like Matt Barrow are
easy pickings. All you need is a few minutes to pop the over-
inflated ego.

--
Keith