Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob Jones[_2_] Bob Jones[_2_] is offline

Default Jammed electric meat slicer

Thanks. I have the model number...its their 213 portable meat slicer. I
don't think they sell it anymore but I was able to download the owners
manual. Unfortunately there is no blow out parts list so I still can't
figure how to get into this thing.

"buffalobill" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Aug 18, 11:03 pm, "Bob Jones" wrote:
Do anyone have experience taking apart a krups meat slicer? It is one of
those small fold-up models. I need to get inside to see what is jammed
but
here are only two places that appear to attach it together and it looks
like
a rivot.

see: krups.com and pick a country that sells the slicer, i dont see in
usa at:
http://www.krupsusa.com/
you may be able to identify the model at:
http://www.epinions.com/Other_Small_...es-Brand_Krups