Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Refrigerator Froze?

"PaPaPeng" wrote in message
This concerns a 1970 GM Fridgedair that is freezing food in the
refrigerator compartment. Is a drain plugged or frozen? What
causes this?

I have a 30 year old Moffat fridge with the same problem.

You guys want a free refrigerator? Yes, free. Just get rid of those 30
year old models and buy a new on and in a couple of years, it will be paid
for with the savings in electricity. I got rid on a small second fridge we
had, bought a new one twice the size, and my electric bill went down by $10.
Don't spend any money on repairs when you can save in the long run.