Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Should I take down the entire ceiling?

on 8/19/2007 3:52 PM Smitty Two said the following:
In article ,
willshak wrote:

on 8/19/2007 2:58 PM Grandpa said the following:

wrote:

On Aug 19, 1:39 am, BZ wrote:

MiamiCuse wrote:

My dinning room has a water stain on one side - damaged from hurricane
Wilma.

Is it just a cosmetic water stain, or is there structural damage to the
sheetrock? If it's just a water stain, you can paint over it with Kilz
and then repaint the ceiling.

Good point. And we can't see how the dining room and living room
come together. But if it comes to doing the dining room ceiling
drywall and there is no obvious seperation, then I'd do both ceilings
to make it uniform.

IME, what does SWMBO want?

She Who Must Be Obeyed

Read the question again.

If I had done that, then I wouldn't have had a response. :-)

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY