Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default GLOAT

Sun, Aug 19, 2007, 2:51am (EDT-3) (Glen) doth
sayeth:
IIRC, doesn't this require a sacrifice to the woodworking gods?
Somebody, bring me a virgin
While you're at it, bring something along to sactifice, too!

I believe you're thinking of someone's sig. The Woodworking Gods
pretty much take what they can get. However, if you happen to have a
slightly-used virgin female you can do without, they would greatly
appreciate it, especially if she likes doing housework. That's human
female by the way, you guys can keep the goats.

JOAT
I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do
them.
- Picasso