Posted to misc.invest.real-estate,misc.consumers.house,alt.building.construction
Matt Barrow Matt Barrow is offline

Default The REAL housing crisis: TOO MANY PEOPLE

"krw" wrote in message
t...
In article , willshak@
00hvc.rr.com says...

I came in late on this conversation. Who is winning?

I am. He won't even say what his issue is

The issue is that you don't have the slighest grasp of population trends or
demographics.

so his posting is a total
waste of his time.

A waste of time in that I'm evidently trying to flesh out coherrent
arguments from a primitive , tribalistic mind.

I'm just sitting in a hotel room happy to waste
his time (mine is already wasted, sitting in a hotel room .

Your mind seems wasted, too.

As such, [PLONK]