Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Veatch Tom Veatch is offline

Default Router w/ negative template

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 03:19:00 -0500, "Morris Dovey"
As with any new tool, it takes a while to learn to use it well - and
if you'd like a coach, you have a volunteer.

Thanks, Morris. I appreciate the offer and if I ever get some of the
higher priority roundtoits and honeydos worked off I may well take you
up on it.

I was following the building of a CNC router by the author of the DVD
magazine "Woodworking at Home", but either don't have all the episodes
or he didn't finish before I let my subscription expire. It's
something I want to do, but higher priority tasks are interfering.

Tom Veatch
Wichita, KS
USA