Posted to alt.home.repair
Kuskokwim Kuskokwim is offline

Default Chicken bones and Kenmore disposal

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 12:54:06 -0000, wrote:

Yes, stop putting all that crap in the disposal to begin with.
Disposals are great, but IMO, they should be used for the occasional
scraps of food from washing, prep-work, etc, not the main vehicle for
getting rid of bulk garbage. For example, if I do prep work peeling
vegs, I'll scoop most of it out of the sink and toss it in the trash,
then wash the remaining down the disposal.

You are an exception. Most people consider their disposal "the main vehicle
for getting rid of bulk garbage."