Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] sixmilefalls@hotmail.com is offline

Default Home Alarm System Question

I just renovated my home, and in the process I tore out the old Nutone
security alarm system that was installed back in the early 1980s when
the house was built.

I have been searching the internet for ideas and prices on a new
system, and I have just about made up my mind to go with a company
called Guardcom. Has anyone else purchased an alarm from this
company? I found them at www.guardcom.net and I also saw a less
expensive at www.ADT.com which is my second choice. I am leaning
toward the guardcom system because I don't want to get trapped into a
3 year contract, but I cannot find any feed back on their service.
Looking for any good or bad experiences.

JW