Roger Jones

Default Did I pay too much for a steel handrail

Sell price is not dependent on cost. It is based on what the market will
stand. The best way that you can satisfy yourself that you paid a fair
price is to get other quotes for the job from other reputable people in your
area.

Roger

"John Sanders" wrote in message
om...
I needed to have a steel handrail fabricated and installed along one
(1) side of a slightly curved set of seven (7) concrete steps. The
steps are about two feet long and each step drops about eight inches
from the previous one. The estimate for the handrail was $1,700. I
went ahead and had it done