Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] flip+@andrew.SeeEmmYou.EeeDeeYou is offline

Default Porter Cable Routo-jig Model 140 manual?

I have the above mentioned tool with the router base only.
I realize that it's about 50 years old, but i'm hopeful that
someone has a manual they'd be willing to scan. I've tried
the PorterCable site but servicenet doesn't seem to have it.
http://www.owwm.com/ has a pictu
http://owwm.com/PhotoIndex/detail.asp?id=1615

I've sent email to that submitter, but don't know that it will
get to them since it's a redirect through website emailer and
I won't get a bounce if the address is no longer valid.

I know there likely isn't much to the manual... but it'd be nice to see
it. (especially suggested care and exploded parts diagram)

Thanks!
--
flip
Just on the border of your waking mind, There lies - Another time,