Posted to misc.invest.real-estate,misc.consumers.house,alt.building.construction
Matt Barrow Matt Barrow is offline

Default The REAL housing crisis: TOO MANY PEOPLE

"aemeijers" wrote in message

"Matt Barrow" wrote in message
(snip)
I always tell people who think there's too many people to, "Be my
guest, you go first!", but the hypocrites NEVER oblige.

And how many kids will you have during your lifetime?

And what the hell does that have to do with anything?

If you have to ask, explanations will likely be pointless. Look up
'carrying capacity'.

Is it all you can do is barf back what your teachers told you?

Your evidently have no clue what the true carrying capacity of the earth is,
what it's been or what it will be.

When all you can do is "barf back", it's a common shortcoming.

(Standard disclaimer- I am not one of those wacko 'childfree' zealots. I
like kids, and replacements have to come from somewhere. But now that
most of us do NOT live on farms and need to breed our own help, and now
that 1 kid in 3 or so DOESN'T die by age five, well, maybe 'replacements'
should be the term people keep in mind. 2.3 kids per breeding couple or so
will assure population doesn't go down. Maybe a little higher to take into
account the people like me that never succeeded in reproducing. I am one
kid out of 8, with 7 surviving. Families that large make no economic or
ecological sense any more. My sisters that did have kids had 2 each, so
the genetic line will go on.)

aem sends...

aem is utterly clueless and totally incapable of understanding the DYNAMIC
nature of the world and human capacity, particularly human capacity for
creativity and production.

When all you can do is look at static models, the real. dynamic world is
incomprehensible. That lack of ability is becoming more problematic with the
brickbrained nature of the contemporary school systems.

Thanks, but we do not need virtual retards to tell us how the world works
and how it sucks based on their adolesent levels of comprehension.