Posted to alt.home.repair
Nancy Young Nancy Young is offline

Default need electricity outside

"sammy" sammy@toast wrote

i don't know if i'm explaining this in an understandable manner... i have
an outdoor porch light that has a pretty big vented glass globe which is
under an overhang.
it would be perfect if i could just take out the bulb and screw in a
device that would allow me to plug the camera into where the bulb used to
be (boy, do i sound stupid here or what?).

No, I thought such a thing would be great for my Christmas lights,
too, and I was happy to find they do make them. I just bought it
at one of the big hardware stores. Every December, I trade my
side door light for a plug for the extention cord.

nancy