Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arnie2448 Arnie2448 is offline

Default Zenith A32B41W TV Problem

I have a Zenith A32B41W TV, Circuit PCB 9-2003.

I discovered two bad 1000pf/2000v caps, CX3220 (fried) and CX3231 which I
have purchased replacements. But I also discovered what looks like some type
of ground fuse or plate (EX3401) next to the AC Input that has definite
visible signs of arcing/damage. Should I replace this? I was reading a
similar post and it discussed finding the root cause, which I did, but it did
not mention replacing this. If so, what is the part# and where can I find it?

Also I discovered a loose component (THX3415). It looks like a silver disc
(the loose part) sandwitched between two wire leads. This component is in
the same section of the PCB. What is this? Some kind of thermal component?
I am assuming I need to replace it as well. Any part number and place I can
purchase? I cannot locate a schematic for this board.

Any help is appeciated.

Arnie