Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default RCM: - Rec.Crafts.Metalworking - Country boys will survive

bogus wrote:

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:49:57 +0700, brucedpaige wrote:

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 09:46:46 -0600, Joe Pfeiffer
wrote:

Filtering out anything with sci.crypt in the x-ref field does it.

What news reader do you use. Agent doesn't have that facility.

For MSWindows you could use something like nfilter (free) to
pre-filter groups
http://www.nfilter.org
http://www.nfilter.org/faq.html#3.6

It doesn't work right under XP. It worked, somewhat under ME and
older WIN OS.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell