Posted to sci.electronics.repair
AJ AJ is offline

Default RCA F27665 sound and OSD work, but no picture

Check output of video processor section of the "T" ic. Trace via signal
checking with your scope from the rgb outputs of ic thru to the video drive
devices. If no rgb from processor ic then confirm proper voltages at
appropiate pins. Even may be something loading the video signal lines.
wrote in message
ps.com...
On my RCA F27665 I have sound from my coaxial cable and DVD Player,
but I get no picture . The OSD does display.

For previous discussions from this group covering the same problem
check out for these posts:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...efec71b012491f
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...ad0176018d88df
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.e...a652c23f58f8b2