Posted to rec.woodworking
Thomas G. Marshall Thomas G. Marshall is offline

Default How to attach a table top without screws showing...

Thom said something like:

"Thomas G. Marshall"
. com wrote in
message news:aKJxi.116$wr3.69@trndny04...

I have a very short little planter table that I put together as a
silly father-son project with my 3 year old. The idea was to use up
the left over lumber from my deck. I haven't finished the table
because I am not sure how to adhere the table top in such a way that
there are no screws showing.

maybe Z clips? [...]

But how would that work? Z-clips are usually hanging devices, no? How
would they work when oriented horizontally....wouldn't this just allow the
table top to be slid out?