Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default Scaffold/access towers - follow-up

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 13:01:43 +0100, Lurch wrote:

I'm very taken by the telescopic ladders they also sell:

Anyone tried these?

I have seen surveyors around here when doing surveys taking them out
the car boot .

Christ, I've never seen a surveyor up a ladder!

They just take them out of the boot, they don't go up them.

Can't go up 'em 'elf 'n safety. If they do it'll be to open the loft hatch
and shine a torch about. Certainly not to enter the loft, those elfs
again.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail