Posted to misc.invest.real-estate,misc.consumers.house,alt.building.construction
Dave in Houston Dave in Houston is offline

Default The REAL housing crisis: TOO MANY PEOPLE

"Dave" wrote in message
"Dave in Houston" wrote in message

"Dave" wrote in message

You can't make enough people care enough to contribute to such a manual
fix to overpopulation (limiting birthrate to 2 per couple over many,
many generations). It will have to happen on its own.

Haven't the Chinese addressed this very issue by mandating a very limited
(one?) birthrate. Oh, right; they're godless commies!
--
NuWave Dave in Houston

Get the facts. Its a 2 surviving birth limit. And its NOT voluntary.

I believe I used a derivative of the word "mandate," Dave. As in NOT
voluntary though to your credit, you picked up right away that I was unsure
of the maximum number.
Nothing gets by you, Dave.
--
NuWave Dave in Houston