Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
charlieb charlieb is offline

Default More Skewing Around (smaller size, better pic)

Sorry about the size and quality of the earlier picture.
Better results with actual daylight. The one second
from YOUR right had a longer tip - with a little ball on
the end - but the tip broke off while applying an on
the lathe shellac finish. Apparently Santos Mahogany
doesn't do well with torque when it's less than 1/16th
of an inch in diameter. (for the metric viewer, the
coin on the left is a bit under 18mm in diameter)

Now I need to try some of these in maple and maybe
in black walnut - or rosewood. Maybe ebony? Tagua
- I could try making one out of tagua nut!

Got to stop making these things. Have passed right
through THE ZONE and am coming up on BORING.

charlie b

Attached Images
File Type: jpg GottaStop2.jpg (48.2 KB, 68 views)