Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ross Herbert Ross Herbert is offline

Default What is this stuff on this pc board?

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 09:51:22 -0400, Meat Plow
wrote:

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 10:46:19 +0000, Ross Herbert wrote:

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 10:38:15 +0100, Eeyore
wrote:

Ross Herbert wrote:

Ross Herbert wrote:

The white residue could be water soluble flux which has not been
removed after soldering the component.

http://www.kester.com/en-us/document...0(26Jan05).pdf

It seems that the brackets around the date in the link act as a
terminator to the hyperlink underlining so you will have to copy

and
paste the full url to get the document.

It works for me.

Graham

Thanks Graham. When I paste the url link using Agent the

underlining
stops before the opening bracket so I thought I'd better give a

warning.

When I double click the link it is incomplete.

Are you using Agent?

I referred the problem to Agent support and received this reply;

Hello, Ross.

Your problem has been noted to development.

The URL recognition is a RegEx in the agent.ini file, it's the key
"Pattern6". Unfortunately, I don't know RegEx well enough to suggest
a modification myself.

--
Jeffrey Kaplan Agent Support Team www.forteinc.com