Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz Dave Hinz is offline

Default Speed of Light Broken

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 20:40:48 -0400, John Husvar wrote:
In article ,
"Tom Gardner" wrote:

I want my flying car that I was promised in the '60s!

I want to know what happened to all that "Electricity too cheap to
meter," heated roadways, etc, etc. that was supposed to come from
nuclear power plants.

Unfortunately, the leftists who want us to not pollute with carbons,
also want us to not build nuclear power plants which would allow us to
stop giving money to people in countries which hate us.

The flying car would be nice too.

Where are those things, eh? What happened to them?

Moller has a workable aircar but it's a bit spendy.