Posted to uk.d-i-y
F F is offline

Default Floor not level

On 17/08/2007 22:44 The Medway Handyman wrote:

Slope sounds too big to ignore, especially if management has spotted it.

Always seems worse once she has!

Self levelling screed dries pretty quickly, something like 24hrs - would
that help?

I had used some to remove a hollow and it took a couple of days to dry -
I ended up pointing the exhaust from the Earlex vacuum on it for an hour!

Unfortunately, when I levelled the 'hollow' I hadn't seen the forest,
just a single tree. I wanted to get the job done and didn't have time to
stand back and admire my handywork until I was finished. Not!

I've got a couple of sheets of plasterboard in the garage. Would that be
too soft to use as packing/filler with some self levelling to get a
smooth surface?

--
Frank