Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] fxguy41@gmail.com is offline

Default Dome Flushmount Light

On Aug 17, 1:11 pm, willshak wrote:
on 8/17/2007 4:40 PM said the following: On Aug 17, 12:36 pm, "kpg*" wrote:

" wrote groups.com:

http://images.lowes.com/product/736916/736916577021.jpg

The entire globe must screw off then.

That's what I thought but when I try to unscrew it,I'll get it about
half way and it starts to make a sound like I'm twisting wires.I
should not be this difficult to change a light bulb.

Just the lens should turn, not the whole fixture.
How many alt.home.repair members does it take to replace a bulb?
All of them. :-)

This may be a job for two people.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

As it turns out it was a job for two people,I caught a couple of
painters working in the apartment next to me and they were able to get
but it did take both of them.One to hold the brass part still while
the other one unscrewed the glass globe.Thanks and if anything I
learned just how many painters it takes to unscrew a light fixture.