Posted to alt.home.repair
Albert Albert is offline

Default Hang Cabinet with Cardboard backing, suggestions?

What would be the best way to hang a cabinet like this (see link).
The backing is cardboard so I only have 1/2" wood on the outer edges.
Would like to hang it without any visible brackets.

http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/st...&cmArea=SEARCH

I have seen some cabinets use two 30" by 2" by 1/4" pieces of wood
with a groove in each of them. Mount one on the cabinet and one on the
wall, and then let it just lock in place. Is there a name for these,
I could not find anything like that at the hardware store, and don't
have the woodshop equipment to create such a groove.