Posted to rec.woodworking
steve robinson steve robinson is offline

Default Electricity under water

Robatoy wrote:

On Aug 17, 12:43 pm, "Morris Dovey" wrote:
Robatoy wrote:

(Taking my shoe off and calling the Chief.)

ROFL so hard it Hz!

Give it up, Max - one switch from positive to negative plus one
switch from negative to positive is two switches per cycle.

Check with Emma Peel - she'll set you straight.

The cycle starts of at 0 degrees and rotates to a max positive at 90
degrees then positive diminishes to 0 at 180 degrees. Then at 270
degrees max negative diminishing to 0 at 360 degrees.
Or, as the Chief says; "One positive lump. followd by a negative hump,
polarity changes once."

I want to write more, but Emma is trying to strap me to the bedposts.

Poor me....

Is that leather strap , thigh boots and spiky heels