Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default Speed of Light Broken

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 12:15:49 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message
cavelamb himself wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/mai...cispeed116.xml

Well, doggone. I've always wanted to be able to get to work before I get
out of bed, and now there's hope.

And levitation is a piece of cake.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/08/06/nlevitate106.xml

There goes the fork-lift business.

--
Ed Huntress

For what it's worth, here is his presentation...

http://online.kitp.ucsb.edu/online/qo02/nimtz/

Please excuse replying to my own post, but...

8 c ????

But, sadly for Ed:

5 Superluminal velocities shorten the time span between
cause and effect. however tehy cannot be exchanged.
NO TIME MACHINE.

But I suspect you may have to change brake pads fairly often?

Disk brakes? We don' use no steenking disk brakes. Dog clutches on all four
wheels.

They're hell on tires but they take away some variables.

Nah..regen braking. When tampering with the laws of physics...never
use moving parts

Gunner