Posted to uk.d-i-y
F F is offline

Default Floor not level

I've just spent the last couple of days laying a laminate floor.

I assumed the concrete floor onto which it was laid was level but now
the laminate is down and I can stand back it's clear it's not. The last
600mm drops by 10 - 20mm.

I've got someone coming in on Wednesday to mitre and fit the worktops.
Ideally I would like to level the floor but I'm concerned that any damp
screed will damage the laminate which has to go down (admittedly onto a
dampproof underlay) before the cabinets and then the worktops can be
installed.

Anyone able to offer a view on how to proceed? I could simply ignore the
slope and just raise the back legs of the units. But Management is aware
of the situation...

--
Frank