Posted to alt.home.repair
Zyp Zyp is offline

Default hvac companies

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Troll O Meter

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
| | | | | | | | | | |
^

"Went to Napa, got an AC compression fitting".
HAHAHAHAHAA. Better than a shower for waking me up in the
morning.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

wrote in message
freind s 5 ton ac went out last wed.they had about 7 ac
companies come to give estimate, they all said unit was 20 years old
and wouldnt fix the leak.estimates were about 5000.00 and not a good
time for my freind to spend that much . its getting pretty bad when
you cant get a leak fixed..sunday i went to napa,got a ac
compression fitting , cut out the bad part ,put it on,vacumed and
recharged. i realize its an old system,but i think you should be
able to have a leak fixed if you want with no guarantee. lucas

Yup - you are right. All the air conditioning and heating contractors are
fat, and happy living in their luxary homes with big fancy cars and smoking
huge cigars! You are right, all they want to do is rip people off........

Idiot

--
Zyp