Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve[_3_] Steve[_3_] is offline

Default Advice on a joint please...

Hi,

How 'heavy' do you consider a 'heavy' music book?

Well, I typically have a 4" binder full of paper that I need to leaf
through whilst playing, and there's often a hymnal that I have to throw on
top if the music leader chooses something from there instead.

If you're worried, make a prototype, with cheap wood, and check how it
does before you do it for real.

Good idea. I think I have some cheap 3/4" wood lying around, it will help
me set up the router table for the passes as well.

Just how long do you think it takes for glue to set anyway? I'd
use Titebond II, I use it for about everything.

Dunno, hence the request, thanks for the input.
Steve