Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default [RCM] item to filter on

According to steamer :
Dave Hinz wrote:
two or more commas (syntax being *,*,* ), and nntp posting hosts as

--Oops! I spoke too soon about comma filtering: turns out
comp.robotics.misc got hit today and even though I had the kill in place I
still got to see 400 or so crap messages. Sounds to me like there's a 'human
agent' making decisions to aggravate this mess.

We got a new hit here, too. In this case, you need to filter on
the:

or as an alternative, kill anything with:

!news.infoave.net!

in the "Path: ".

At least not as many as there were in the cross-posting to
sci.crypt flood (so far).

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564