Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.rec.driving

Default For spotters of unusual odometer readings...

Arthur2 wrote:

Harrumph!
Was driving my Mk II escort in Liverpool about 15 years ago ..at the
time the car was about 9 years old....
(or thereabouts)
My plate was UKD 92V.
Stopped at the lights and realised the car in front was UKD 93V...was
doing a double take while the car behind me cut inside
to reveal the car behind it was UKD 95V.

My Kangoo van is NA03 LHD. I were having a bacon roll at a local burger van
& a lorry driver told me he had a Renault reg NA02 LHD.

But as I said, statistically it isn't unlikely.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman