Posted to rec.woodworking
L C L C is offline

Default Metal slide to hold criggabe boards pegs in storage hole

"L C" wrote in message
Hello,

Does anyone know where, or what they are called, I can get the metal

slides
that will hold cribbage board pegs in a storage hole.

I am going to make a few for gifts and I was hoping to add this feature.

To further explain what I mean. On the bottom of the board there would be

slot that has a little metal slide that will cover the hole so the pegs

will
not fall out.

Looked at Rockler and couldn't find them.

Thanks

Larry C

Sorry about the spelling that would be Cribbage not Criggabe