Posted to rec.woodworking
Andy Andy is offline

Default router bits

Yes I responded to Katana bits which I like a lot. If you take notice again
these are not Katana bits. This is a special sale MLCS just came out with
and I was wondering if anybody out there had purchased them. The bits
portrayed in their ad do not look like their standard bits.

OK, I thought they looked just like the rest of MLCS's bits. Assuming
that's the case, my thoughts about MLCS bits can be found in the
thread linked above, and several other threads over the last couple
years. To sum up, I have their 15-pc set, they're good but not
amazing, and their free shipping is nice when you only need one bit.
If you want nicer, longer-lasting bits, I'd suggest infinity.com
(watch their closeouts) or holbren.com (good deals on Whiteside bits).

Do you suspect that the bits are NOT standard MLCS bits? If that's
what you were asking, I guess I misunderstood your post, and maybe you
should contact MLCS to clarify this (I've found their customer service
very helpful).

Andy