Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.rec.driving
Brimstone Brimstone is offline

Default For spotters of unusual odometer readings...

Tunku wrote:
Lurch wrote in
:

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 15:47:24 +0100, "Mat C" mused:

My Car's just done 123456, I spent ages waiting for it, and then
missed the event.. :-( Ruined my day that did...

I know how you feel, I had my car lined up to show 88888 on the
mileage, 888.8 on the trip and I was going to be doing 88 mph when it
all digitally 'clicked' into place.

I forgot.

Probably just as well. Health & Safety would do you for the ensuing
two lines of fire down the highway, assuming they could follow you
into the future...

They'd wait and catch him on the way back.