Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lurch Lurch is offline

Default Accenta Alarm

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:29:43 -0700, David White
mused:

The Accenta alarm at my daughter's house is not working, although it
was a couple of days ago. Whilst the key pad is lit up, the power
light and zone indicators are all off and she cannot set the alarm.
Any ideas? Is there a fuse somewhere?

It sounds knackered, as most Accentas are by now.

It may spring back to life if you remove the power to it, replace the
battery with a new one and then repower it. You may also need to
reprogram it. This will happen from time to time if the battery isn't
in good condition.

If you value the security it provides though, I'd bin it and fit
something that works.
--
Regards,
Stuart.