Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.rec.driving
John John is offline

Default For spotters of unusual odometer readings...

"Al Reynolds" wrote in message
I did have an old Honda Accord many, many moons ago (J-reg ['92 or '93
IIRC] and that had 97k on it when I bought it - ran it to 153k before it
went to that great forecourt in the sky and I seem to remember the
indicator stalk being on the "right" side, so maybe one of those?

If I had five pounds, you could claim them!

Why thanks Al - I'll have a pint on your behalf later )

It is a 97 Accord Aerodeck.

There was a saloon Accord built in the same factory (in Ohio
I think) which did 1 million miles! I will be happy if I get to a
quarter of that!

Aye, they were good cars, them Accords. I'm sure you'll get there )

John