Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.rec.driving
Partac Partac is offline

Default For spotters of unusual odometer readings...

"Al Reynolds" wrote in message
news
On 11 August 2004, "Al Reynolds" wrote:
Sorry this is off-topic, but I read and post to these groups
fairly regularly, and I thought there were bound to be some
other sad folk like me who look out for particular odometer
readings (e.g. 654321, 111111, 123456 etc.)

Earlier today, my car was showing this reading:
http://www.bat400.com/images/odo1.gif (gif/53k)

I'm surprised nobody has commented on the line-up of the digits. If I went
to buy a car and the numbers lined up as badly as that, the alarm bells
would be ringing in my ear: "Warning, clocked car!"