Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.rec.driving
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default For spotters of unusual odometer readings...

Al Reynolds wrote:

I bought a newspaper first thing, and today, at 12:21, my odometer
read 160807 and the trip read 122.1. I took a photo because I am
even sadder than I sound. I didn't even have to drive around or
wait for ages ... I got back to my house at 12:15, popped inside to
get my camera, and took the photo while sitting on the drive.

Here it is:
Overall: http://www.bat400.com/images/odo3.jpg (116k)
Closer: http://www.bat400.com/images/odo4.jpg (160k)

Now I know the significant majority will think I have too much time
on my hands, and that I probably need to get out more (but not in
my car, obviously). Fair enough. Guilty as charged.

I just thought there will be a few people out there who might enjoy
sharing in my wierdness for a few moments.

Do we get bonus points for being able to identify the car from the
switchgear? ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.