Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Lead Paint

DonkeyHody wrote in
ups.com:

*snip: Many things wrong with the world.*

Now you want me to worry because some toys made in China were found to
have lead in their paint and some chisels are made in China and they
have paint on them too. I'm sorry, but I just don't have the energy
to worry about anything else right now. In fact, I'm so worried
already it will take three cigarettes and a six pack to calm me down.

DonkeyHody

In situations like those cited above, I'm SO very happy that God gave me
an immune system, the wisdom to avoid really bad situations, and if
something does go terribly wrong, I know he'll be there to greet me in
Heaven. :-)

Puckdropper