Posted to alt.home.repair
Kate Kate is offline

Default State Farm HO Ins. in midwest US

We have Allstate, same sort of situation as you.
No claims, no damage, no problems, and our swent up too.

I personally think they are making up fr Katrina.

--
Kate
______

The shortest distance between two points,
can be a lot more fun in a Jeep!

"Puddin' Man" wrote in message

I have a tiny brick bungalow in a very quiet neighborhood in a
large midwest city.

Crime is down. Weather damage is minimal. There's really nothing
goin' on here.

Haven't had a claim on my homeowners policy in 10+ years.

State Farm automagically jacks my HO coverage up 3%, and the
premium 10%. I can find no rationale for such increase.

I think they wanna be like health ins., have a "License To Kill"
re premium increases.

Anybody know of HO ins. companies that are -not- commiting
unnatural acts with premium increases?

Thx,
Puddin'

"Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens!"
-Friedrich Schiller