Posted to rec.woodworking
Digger Digger is offline

Default Lead Paint

GEEZ after all these posts I'm REALLY depressed! I consider myself
semi retired and all I had been worried about was sticking my hand in
the unisaw (can't afford a SawStop), illegal aliens in TX, and those
honey do lists! Only one more semester tuition for my youngest and
I'll BE RICH!!

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 21:28:05 -0400, "Allen Roy"
wrote:

Heck I have bigger things to worry about. The wood dust giving me cancer,
the gas company screwing up and I blow up with my house at 3AM (2 houses in
our area in the last year have done that after NYSEG replaced the gas lines
into the houses), old age creeping in, unexplained hair loss, paying for my
kids college, telling the wife I need a new tool, if I tightened the lugs
nuts on my wife's car after doing brake work all day Sunday, and why Norm
has to use so many brads.

I am so worked up now, I have to go join DonkeyHody with a pack of smokes
and 12 pack of beer.

Allen

"GROVER" wrote in message
oups.com...
The news is full of stories concerning our importation of children's
toys painted with lead paint. (Not to mention other gaffs such as
tooth paste, tires et al). Since our NG is well aware of all the
wood working tools which are also imported from China, does any one
see a potential hazard to the users, I realize that adults use these
tools and aren't likely to ingest the coatings. Just though some in
the group might have a thought on the matter.