Posted to rec.woodworking
user user is offline

Default Set the shop up first...

FrozenNorth wrote:
user took a can of maroon spray paint on August 15, 2007 08:03 pm and wrote
the following:

FrozenNorth wrote:
Swingman took a can of maroon spray paint on August 15, 2007 04:38 pm and
wrote the following:

Hey, watch who you are calling a maroon!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maroon_(color) != moron

Just in case someone googled me:

Yes I do hang around in some troll/hacker groups, and I have had my share of
usenet fanbois, but I respect most of the members of this group too much to
raise any trouble. I asked a legitimate question yesterday and got some
good advice, I've been reading and absorbing some of their knowledge for
several years.

Oh, man! I noticed i forgot to put the smiley face up there after the
remark I made. My apologies.
I remember you from way back, and as a respectable person, and in no
way did I mean to tarnish your image.
Again, my apologies.

Mike