Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default State Farm HO Ins. in midwest US

Puddin' Man wrote:
I have a tiny brick bungalow in a very quiet neighborhood in a
large midwest city.

Crime is down. Weather damage is minimal. There's really nothing
goin' on here.

Haven't had a claim on my homeowners policy in 10+ years.

State Farm automagically jacks my HO coverage up 3%, and the
premium 10%. I can find no rationale for such increase.

I suspect if you look into it you'll find they received a general
approval from you State regulators of the class, not just you.

You don't _have_ to take the additional coverage if you don't want to,
you obviously have to pay premiums at the going rate (w/ whatever
discounts you can qualify for, of course)...

As for who else, no suggestions; we've been Farm Bureau for 70 years
combined and no intent/need to consider otherwise.