Posted to sci.electronics.repair
aarpay via ElectronicsKB.com aarpay via ElectronicsKB.com is offline

Default Panasonic SA-HT70 not working! :-(

Arfa:

I rechecked the voltages on the unit.

With the unit in standby mode, pin 14 on IC502 reads about +2.0 V. FP549 also
reads about +2.0 V on either side.. The voltage on both of these gradually
drops the longer the unit has been plugged in. Also, If I unplug the unit, I
get the same readings. I suppose charge is stored in the capacitors somewhere.
If I press the power button, the voltage reading (for both IC502 and both
ends of FP549) jumps to about +12.0 V, then the unit goes into standby mode
after 1 second, and the readings go back to about +2.0 V (dropping gradually).
Any suggestions? Thanks

By the way, I can't figure out the right place to right-click. I'm not seeing
an email address.